Working With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager to join a Chartered Accountancy practice based in Cambuslang, Glasgow. The job is an exciting role for a qualified accountant who has gained significant experience working with a diverse client portfolio within the profession. The job will allow you to work with Senior Management in order to shape and assist with further growth of the organisation.
Provision of accounting related services to an exceptional high standard to meet the requirements of our client service charter and exceed our clients’ expectations.
You will be responsible for continuous improvement within the function. Motivating and supporting the team to deliver on deadline and provide an outstanding financial support function to the organisation
- Work closely with Management to support and develop Accounts & Audit team
- Work with an attractive client portfolio
- Implementation of the Firm’s Policies and Procedures
- Continuous Improvement of the Service Provided to Clients
- Carry out Team Appraisals to Ensure Congruent with AD+ Strategic Plan
- Meeting the Production KPIs including Fee Targets
- Provide Value for Money Service to Clients Profitability
Daily Review of issued Accounts to ensure that all jobs are completed in line with promised deadlines.
Review of work done by Production Team Members, coach and mentor staff to improved performance within our identified KPIs.
Management Responsibility includes
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant, and have previously worked in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that applicants have strong technical accounting skills
- Software – IRIS, Xero,Sage
- Experience of supervising a team is advantageous
The role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide-ranging portfolio of clients and to have active involvement in identifying planning opportunities and providing advice. The role will involve overall running of the Tax Department within ad+ Chartered Accountants. Our modern office is located in a business park in the Glasgow area, and can be easily reached from the M74, with free parking at the door.
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Review of accounts, P11Ds
- HMRC full enquiries and negotiations with HMRC.
- VAT on property transactions
- Tax strategies
- Delivery of taxation seminars – internal and external. Presentations in house and development of client topics
- Responsibility to continually broaden technical skills and keep abreast of new legislation, topics, procedures, practices and strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CTA qualified
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMB’s, taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage junior team members.